All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy-to-make manipulatives help students understand the inner workings of the human body. Reproducible patterns and easy step-by-step instructions help students construct bone and stomach books, a spinal column out of cardboard and string, paper models of the major organs and systems of the human body, and more! Includes background information, facts about drugs, nicotine, and alcohol, plus an updated resource list and web links! For use with Grades 3-6.
- Author BiographyDonald M. Silver and Patricia J. Wynne are the co-authors of several successful Scholastic Teaching Resources books, including Adorable Wearables That Teach About the Human Body, Easy Make & Learn Projects: The Human Body, Lift & Look Science Mini-Books and Manipulatives, and more. Donald and Patricia both live in New York City.
- Author(s)Donald M Silver,MS Patricia J Wynne
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.