All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionJames Blakely is a good man who has done some bad things in his time. So when he's viciously gunned down in his sleep, he's faced with a choice: proceed immediately to an afterlife of eternal damnation or haunt the world of the living in search of redemption-and one last shot at heaven. Now little more than a flickering shade of the man he was, James spends his days seeking solace from the loved ones he left behind-even as he works furiously to unravel the mystery of his murder. Solving the crime and saving his soul will force James to confront the darkest secrets in his own past. And with his memories fading and his ghost body disintegrating, time is running out for him to save himself and leave this earthly plane. The fires of hell are rising, but will they purify James Blakely's tormented soul-or consume it?
- Author BiographyJ.R. Rain is an ex-private investigator who now writes full-time in the Pacific Northwest. Chronically creative from an early age, he first fell in love with writing while making his very own Choose Your Own Adventure books as a child, and has since written thirty-three novels and five short-story collections, as well as screenplays for Paramount Pictures. Rain was born in Southern California and has lived up and down the West Coast. He currently resides just outside of Seattle, living in a small house on a small island with his small dog, Sadie, who has more energy than Robin Williams.
- Author(s)J. R. Rain
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.