All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing fooled or conned can happen to anyone. It doesn't matter how intelligent, old, rich or famous you are. Whether you have been scammed in business, swindled out of money, betrayed by a friend, relative or colleague or cheated on by a spouse, rest assured you are t alone. The world is full of these most toxic people - liars.You can never be sure if people are lying until you analyse their body language, facial expressions, speech patterns, even their online writing patterns. Now, world-rewned body language expert, Dr. Lillian Glass, shares with you the same quick and easy approach she uses to unmask signals of deception - from incent little white lies to life-changing whoppers. Featuring photographs of celebrities and people in the news such as Bill Clinton, Lance Armstrong, O.J. Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan and many others at the actual moment they were lying, their specific signals of deception will be permanently etched in your mind. Analysing the body language of divorced couples such as Arld Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise and Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, you'll learn the obvious signs to look for.
- Author BiographyDr. Lillian Glass, a respected body language expert, has appeared on Entertainment Tonight, Good Morning America, Today, Dancing With the Stars, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, CNBC and The Daily Show with John Stewart and has lectured on body language and deception to law enforcement agencies, including the FBI. She is, also, a jury consultant, expert witness in behaviour analysis and a mediator for dispute resolution. She is the author of more than a dozen books, including the best-seller, Toxic People.
- Author(s)Lillian Glass
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCareer Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.