All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inquiry into ki-energy, its role within Eastern mind-body theory, and its implications for our contemporary Western understanding of the body.
- Author BiographyYuasa Yasuo is Professor of Japanology and Director of International Studies at Obirin University in Japan. He is the author of many books in Japanese, and the translation of his The Body: Toward an Eastern Mind-Body Theory is also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Yasuo Yuasa
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleSUNY Series, The Body in Culture, History & Religion
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byShigenori Nagatomo,Monte S. Hull
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.