Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWHICH BODY SHAPE ARE YOU? A Skittle, Goblet, Hourglass, Cornet, Cello, Apple, Column, Bell, Vase, Brick, Lollipop or a Pear...Trinny & Susannah have identified 12 classic women's body shapes. In each case, it is proportion, t size, that matters. So whether you are a skinny, average or larger Skittle, Cello, Apple or Pear, the same principles of dressing will apply. Using real-life women, they analyse in depth each shape and show how to choose the clothes that fit and flatter it. They show the most common dressing mistakes and the three best looks. They select the 10 key garments to make up a capsule wardrobe, and show how these basics can be built upon to vary the look. And they show how to make the most of what you already have: what you can do with an ill-fitting or expensive mistake to bring it back to life. It includes Trinny & Susannah's fabulous 22 city directory of shops, outlets and services and other must-have addresses across the UK.
- Author BiographyTrinny & Susannah's eighth primetime television series will be shown on ITV in the autumn. They are contributors to Heat magazine and the Sun. They are Britain's best known style experts, called upon to adjudicate on all matters sartorial. Trinny & Susannah's seventh prime time television series will be shown on ITV this autumn. They also write for the Sun. Their books and television shows have sold and been translated around the world.
- Author(s)Susannah Constantine,Trinny Woodall
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/09/2007
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Out-of-print date13/11/2009
- Content Note300 Colour Photo\Illu(s)
- Weight1025 g
- Width181 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Most relevant reviews
- ali4henry10 Mar, 2015by
Trin & Suz let me down at bit! A bit disappointing.
not as good/useful as i thought this book would be. After reading all the body shapes i found the descriptions kind of vague and i still did not know what my body shape was. Also, i didnt think the book had enough detail about what to wear for your shape.