All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe body is the focus of the book. This is something of a new departure in meditation as the body is often given a degree of attention but t the degree and depth that Paramananda offers. Body work: focussing, body therapies, yoga etc are growing fields which often have a cross over interest in meditation. This book would be particularly suitable for these markets. Paramananda is an experienced, accessible and popular teacher (and has sold over 55,000 copies of Practical Guide ). It will appeal to broader yoga, relaxation and stress reduction fields in addition to the more traditionally Buddhist and spiritual markets.
- Author BiographyExperienced meditator and teacher and popular author of 'Change Your Mind: A Practical Guide to Buddhist Meditation'
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight136 g
- Width100 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.