All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover what happens inside your body; the way muscles and bones work together and what happens to your food as it is digested. Explore the ways you can keep your body healthy and find out about animal bodies and food chains. Find out all about the science in the world around us with Moving Up with Science. Written to support the National Curriculum at Key Stage 2, each title explores key scientific topics through a combination of concise information and fun experiments. Suitable for readers aged 7 and up. Written by an award-winning science author, Peter Riley.
- Author BiographyPeter Riley was a science teacher for 25 years, 17 of them as Head of Science. His first book was published in 1981, and he has been a full-time author since 1996, with over 200 books published for children, students and teachers. He is the winner of the prestigious Schoolbook Award for Science in 2000, as well as being shortlisted for the Aventis Science Prize 2004 and nominated for the Educational Resources Award in 2009.
- Author(s)Peter Riley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMoving Up with Science
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width209 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.