All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionNot since Alexander McCall Smith have such unlikely detectives set out to bring a malefactor to justice. But when a meeting in the Old Shrubsbury School House Museum kitchen unexpectedly ends with the discovery of Agatha Hamilton's body in the Star butter churn, the museum's elderly caretaker and her 12-year-old assistant decide that they're uniquely qualified to investigate Old Aggie's death. Besides, they reason, the murderer would never guess that a dithery old lady and a nerdy kid were after him. Would he? Shadowy figures haunt the old museum building, as the two intrepid friends discover that every mystery leads to ather more unlikely one, and that some very evil people live in their peaceful New England town.
- Author BiographyElaine Magalis worked for many years in a Vermont history museum with kids, old people, and the ghosts of people past. She's written a number of books, most of them unpublished. This is the first in her series on the adventures of Ms. Tasha Mulholland and Alex Churchill.
- Author(s)MS Elaine Magalis
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.