All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the uniforms, equipment, history and organisation of the armies that fought in the Boer War. Both sides are covered, and the campaigns summarised. Uniforms are shown in full illustrated detail.
- Author(s)Christopher Wilkinson-Latham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/1977
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note48ill.(8col.).
- Weight179 g
- Width185 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.