About this product
- Description[...]variety of household and agricultural necessities, for which he has paid, say, 150 of the money received for his wool. This is his way of doing things, and he thinks it is the right one. During the Boer War of 1880 merchants in the Free State had a bad time of it. The Boers were, of course, very much excited, and the English merchant was looked upon scornfully and contemptuously. One Boer had already drawn up a memorandum of what he considered should be the modus operandi in dealing with the storekeepers. Two or three were to be hanged, and the others were to be tied up in front of their[...].
- Author(s)Arthur M Mann
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.