About this product
- DescriptionMore bombs exploded and within seconds several ships were on fire. Japanese planes flew so close to me that I could t only see the red circles painted under their wings, but I could see the pilots' faces. It only took a moment. It was a moment that Tom would always remember - that morning of 19 February 1942, when everything changed...changed from peace to war.
- Author(s)Alan Tucker
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Australian Story
- Place of PublicationGosford
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.