All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWriter and competitive swimmer Angie Abdou, tells the tale of Digger, an 85 kilo wrestler, and Sadie, a 26-year-old speed are nearing the end of their athletic careers, and are forced to confront the question: what happens to athletes when their bodies are too old and injured to compete?
- Author BiographyAngie Abdou is a fiction writer and teacher with a Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Calgary. She has published a short story collection called Anything Boys Can Do (2006) and a novel called The Bone Cage (2007). The Bone Cage is taught in university-level Sport Literature courses across the continent and was included on Canadian Literature's All-Time Top Ten List of Best Canadian Sport Literature. Angie was raised in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, and now lives in Fernie, British Columbia, with her husband and two children..Please visit abdou.ca or follow Angie on Twitter at @angie_abdou.
- Author(s)Angie Abdou
- PublisherNeWest Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNeWest Press
- Weight332 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.