All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCadvan of Lirigon, one of the most brilliant Bards of his generation, has been exiled for a terrible crime that unleashed the power of the Bone Queen and wrought destruction across Annar. Meanwhile, in Lirigon, several unnerving events suggest that the Dark is growing in strength once again, and that the Bone Queen may yet lurk in the world. If he is to save both the living and the dead, Cadvan must once again face the evil that almost destroyed him. Critically acclaimed fantasy author Alison Croggon introduces readers to the world of Pellir in this compelling story of Cadvan's struggle for redemption. Praise for the Books of Pellir 'A tale with passion, inspiring characters, an enchanting protagonist and vividly described landscapes ...will delight fans of Garth Nix.' The Bookseller 'The writing is the closest I've found to the feel of Lord of the Rings ...I wanted to slow down and appreciate each portion of the character's journey.' Trudi Canavan, The Magicians' Guild 'A narrative of beauties and terrors, craftily and compellingly wrought.' The Bulletin
- Author BiographyAlison Croggon is the acclaimed author of the high fantasy series The Books of Pellinor, as well as Black Spring, a fantasy reworking of Wuthering Heights, and The River and the Book. Alison is an award-winning poet whose work has been published extensively in anthologies and magazines internationally. She has written widely for theatre, and her opera libretti have been produced all around Australia. Alison is also an editor and critic. She lives in Melbourne with her husband, the playwright Daniel Keene.
- Author(s)Alison Croggon
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight448 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.