All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her third arctic mystery, longlisted for the CWA Goldsboro Gold Dagger award, the intrepid Edie Kiglatuk discovers one of her female students dead in a toxic lake In the third vel in this highly praised mystery series that will appeal tofans of The Killing, Top of the Lake, and The Bridge, Edie Kiglatuk works as a summer school teacher in the Canadian arctic. When one of her female students is found dead in nearby Lake Turngaluk, Edie enlists the help of Sergeant Derek Palliser to pursue the case, promising the girl s Inuit family that they will uncover the truth. Meanwhile, lawyer Sonia Gutierrez investigates the toxicity of the lake and suspects that there might be a larger conspiracy involved. As the three clamber over rocky terrain under twenty-four-hour daylight they start to unearth secrets long frozen over risking their own lives in the process. With stunning prose, M. J. McGrath delivers ather thrill ride through a hauntingly beautiful landscape.
- Author BiographyM. J. McGrath is an award-winning journalist and the author of several books of nonfiction. Her fiction debut, White Heat, was long-listed for the UK s CWA Gold Dagger for best crime and mystery novel of the year. She received the Mail on Sunday Award for Best British Writer Under 35. She lives in London.
- Author(s)M J McGrath
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.