Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionParis, 1929. For Harris Stuyvesant, his current assignment is a private investigator's dream - he's getting paid to trawl the cafes and bars of Montparnasse, looking for a pretty young woman. The missing person in question is Philippa Crosby, a twenty-two-year-old from Boston, whose family have become alarmed at her lack of communication. As Stuyvesant follows Philippa's trail through Paris, he finds that she is kwn to many of its famous - and infamous - inhabitants, from Shakespeare and Company's Sylvia Beach to the surrealist photographer Man Ray. But when the evidence leads Stuyvesant to the Theatre du Grand-Guigl in Montmartre, his investigation takes a sharp and disturbing turn. At the Grand-Guigl, murder, insanity, and sexual perversion are all staged to shocking, brutal effect: depravity as art, violence as a form of beauty. Soon it becomes clear that one missing girl is a drop in the ocean. Somewhere amid the glittering city lights hides a monster whose artistic coup de grace is to be rendered in blood. And Stuyvesant will have to descend into the darkest depths of perversion to find the killer ...sifting through the bones of Paris.
- Author BiographyLaurie R. King has been writing crime fiction since 1987 and won many awards for her work in fiction including the prestigious John Creasey Dagger, the Edgar, the Nero and Macavity Awards. She is the author of highly praised stand-alone suspense novels and a contemporary mystery series, as well as the Mary Russell & Sherlock Holmes series. She lives in North California.
- Author(s)Laurie R. King
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.