All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe letters collected here comprise an important chapter in the life of Walter Pater's literary career. They record in great detail the relations between this Victorian man of letters and his publisher, Macmillan and Co. Specifically they illustrate how such discussions affected the form as well as the content of his books. The book provides a very full illustration and analysis of the crucial influence of the author-publisher relationship to literature.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Seiler is Associate Professor Emeritus, Communication and Culture at the University of Calgary, Canada.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBloomsbury Academic Collections: English Literary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRobert M. Seiler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.