All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a companion and soul-friend, this is a book of marvels woven from the author's own story, stories of others' struggles with their humanness, and truths from the great wisdom traditions. A series of daily reflections, The Book of Awakening is a guidebook for a new journey of the soul. Each entry is a work of art, accompanied by a practice that makes for a completely original call to awaken the mind and the senses.
- Author BiographyMark Nepo is a poet and philosopher who has taught in the fields of poetry and spirituality for over thirty years. As a cancer survivor, Mark devotes his writing and teaching to the journey of inner transformation and the life of relationship.
- Author(s)Mark Nepo
- PublisherQuercus Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeron Books
- Weight548 g
- Width127 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.