All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with more than 90 mythical monsters from around the world, The Book of Beasts will take readers on an epic colouring quest through ancient lands and lore. Includes creatures from Aboriginal, African, Mesoamerican, Greek, Roman, Indian, Norse, Chinese and Japanese tales. With text on the back of each page, children can read all about the incredible creatures they are colouring. Featuring a fully foiled cover.
- Author BiographyAngela Rizza (Author) Angela Rizza graduated from The Fashion Institute with a BFA back in 2011 and then she left the city for the trees and lakes of Mahopac, New York. Since then she has been winning Deviant Art contests, illustrating a series of children's books and participates in many collaborative shows at Light Grey Art Lab in Minneapolis. She starts out with a very rendered pen and ink drawing and then digitally applies color and texture to create vivid images inspired by classic storybook illustrators and comic books. Besides artwork, Angela enjoys travelling, sushi buffets, bird-watching, and CrossFit. One day, she hopes to raise chickens. Jonny Marx (Author) Jonny Marx is a book editor and bibliophile. He grew up in Stamford and has commissioned and edited more than 50 titles and worked with dozens of talented illustrators and authors along the way. He is the author behind 'The Book of Beasts' series. Jonny lives in London.
- Author(s)Angela Rizza,Jonny Marx
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Width290 mm
- Height290 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.