All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe practice of amusing and distracting a baby by bouncing on the knee to songs and chants goes back centuries. Part of a series, which aims to develop a young child's imagination and musical sensibilities, this book contains a collection of traditional bounces and 150 songs and rhymes, such as Pop Goes the Weasel and To Market, To Market .
- Author BiographyJohn M. Feierabend is the author of Frog in the Meadow, Ride Away on Your Horses, and Round and Round the Garden. He is a professor of music education at The University of Hartford's Hartt School of music, dance, and theater. He lives in Hartford, Connecticut. Melanie Champagne is an illustrator. She lives in Somers, Connecticut.
- Author(s)John M. Feierabend
- PublisherGIA Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGIA Publications
- Content Noteillus
- Weight226 g
- Width177 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.