Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his most famous poem, Dylan Thomas admonished his dying father, Do t go gentle into that good night, and to rage, rage against the dying of the light. Translation: don't accept the inevitability of death, even at advanced age. And yet a courageous 12-year-old boy inspired people around the world by doing just the opposite. Chad Scanlon once told a young friend who'd asked how he might deal with dying young, If that's what God wants, I would do His will. This is the uplifting story of how Chad and his family dealt with a parent's worst nightmare-losing a child-by embracing faith, love and laughter.
- Author(s)Richard Kozar
- PublisherOttn Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOttn Publishing
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.