All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe words of The Book of Common Prayer have worked their way deeply into the hearts and minds of English-speaking people, second only to the English Bible and the works of Shakespeare. This collection of essays seeks t only to explore and commemorate the Book of Common Prayer's influence in the past but also to commend it for present use, and as an indispensable part of the Church's future -- both as a working liturgy and as the definitive source of Anglican doctrine.
- Author BiographyPrudence Dailey is Chairman of the Prayer Book Society, a member of the General Synod of the Church of England and a graduate of Merton College, Oxford. She has loved The Book of Common Prayer since childhood.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPrudence Dailey
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.