All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhen editor Ben George became a father and went looking for advice on Amazon, the search engine replied to his query, 'Fatherhood' by asking him 'Did you mean, 'motherhood'?'. With each day of his daughter's life, he was learning how unprepared he was, and so he set about contacting some of his favourite writers in search of the unvarnished info on fatherhood. The Book of Dads offers readers unrivaled insights into the complexity of fatherhood as it's experienced w. It is a literary reader for the contemporary dad, hip and on point, but also substantive, with an eye toward becoming a classic that readers return to again and again over the years. And it covers the spectrum of fatherhood experiences.
- Author BiographyBen George is editor of the literary journal Ecotone. His work has been nominated for a Pushcart Prize and for Best New American Voices, and has appeared in Ninth Letter, Tin House, and elsewhere. He lives with his wife and daughter in North Carolina, and teaches at UNC Wilmington.
- Author(s)Ben George
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.