All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDreams come in many different shapes and forms. Some dreams are nice and simple, some dreams are confusing - and some are scary. But even these can be exciting! A colourful and imaginative journey through the night, with lots of different kinds of dreams, funny, fantastic, wish-fulfilling, exciting. The book includes bad dreams as well as pleasant dreams, but ends on a positive te, looking forward to bedtime and the next night's dreams. The pictures have a dream-like quality, with lots to discover and explore. This is a beautiful and unusual picture book for sharing at bedtime or any time.
- Author BiographySHIRIN ADL was born in the UK but was brought up in Iran. She studied Illustration at Loughborough University, going on to win the Hallmark M & S Talented Designer Award. She was Booktrust's official illustrator for Children's Book Week in 2010, and has been chosen as a panellist for the international IBBY congress in London in August 2012. She is the illustrator of Ramadan Moon (9781847802064) with Na'ima B Robert, Let's Celebrate: Festival Poems from Around the World (9781847800879) with Debjani Chatterjee, Pea Boy: Stories from Iran (9781847802637) and Shahnameh, the Persian Book of Kings (9781847802538), both with Elizabeth Laird. She also wrote I is for Iran (9781847802118), with photographs by her husband, Kamyar Adl. She lives in Oxford.
- Author(s)Shirin Adl
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width214 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shirin Adl
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.