All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Book of Ech is an invaluable resource for all who are interested in the origins of Christianity. It was kwn and used by the earliest churches and sheds light on many concepts found in the New Testament, such as demology, future judgment, the Messiah and the Messianic Kingdom, the title 'Son of Man' and the resurrection. This new edition of R. H. Charles's classic translation includes a substantial new introduction by Paula Gooder.
- Author BiographyThe translator, R.H. Charles (1855 - 1931), is universally recognized as one of the leading figures in Enoch scholarship. Paula Gooder is a freelance writer and lecturer in Biblical Studies. She is also Canon Theologian of Birmingham and Guildford Cathedrals, Lay Canon at Salisbury Cathedral, Visiting lecturer at King's College, London, Associate lecturer at St Mellitus College, London, and Theological Adviser to the Bible Society. Her previous books include Searching for Meaning (SPCK 2008) and Heaven (SPCK 2011).
- Author(s)Paula Gooder
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSPCK Classic
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byR. H. Charles
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.