All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPicking up where typical field guides leave off, this handy reference takes an ecological approach, providing complete descriptions of 85 plants found in fields, open meadows, and along roadsides -- from Ailanthus to Yucca -- as well as wildlife communities associated with them. Written in an engaging manner, this book helps readers identify dry-land plants, discusses what other organisms, plant and animal, might be found in the same area, and explains why.
- Author BiographyJohn Eastman is the author of Wildflowers of the Eastern United States (978-0-8117-1367-2), as well as numerous other books and articles about the natural world. Amelia Hansen has been a freelance illustrator since 1989, specializing in nature and natural history subjects. She lives near Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Author(s)John Eastman
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteillus
- Weight445 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.