All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $11.35Free postage
- AU $13.76Free postage
- AU $14.06Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most insightful texts on the subtle arts of confrontation and victory to emerge from Asian culture. Written t only for martial artists but for anyone who wants to apply the timeless principles of this text to their life, the book analyzes the process of struggle and mastery over conflict that underlies every level of human interaction.
- Author BiographyMiyamoto Musashi, who lived in Japan in the 1600s, was an undefeated dueler, a masterless samurai, and an independent teacher. He spent the last decades of his life refining and teaching his military science.
- Author(s)Miyamoto Musashi
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2005
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight94 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byThomas Cleary
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.