All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'My purpose and effort in writing this 'holy history' was always to persuade the reader to feel - to experience, in fact and in spirit - this, the greatest of stories.' This invative, dramatic and highly readable retelling of the Bible - from the Creation to the Acts of the Apostles - in the style of an epic vel has sold 1.5 million copies worldwide. This blockbuster is w being reissued with a striking new cover for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyWalter Wangerin, Jr. is a literary scholar, theologian, performance storyteller and best-selling author. He is the author of over 30 books, which encompass a wide range of fiction, non-fiction, children's books, poetry and short stories and have become favourites of people in all walks of life and of all ages. Wangerin's first book, The Book of the Dun Cow, won the National Book Award in 1980 and was The New York Times' Best Children's Book of the Year. Wangerin's was also awarded the Helen Keating Ott Award for Outstanding Contribution to Children's Literature (2000) . His vibrant retelling of the Bible as an epic novel - The Book of God - was acclaimed as a literary masterpiece and has now been published in over 20 languages worldwide and recently reissued. He is writer-in- residence at Valparaiso University. He and his wife live in Valparaiso, Indiana, USA.
- Author(s)Walter Wangerin
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Weight748 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.