The Book of Happiness: Brilliant Ideas to Transform Your Life by Anne Watson, Heather Summers (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.05+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed authors of The Book of Luck are back with some brilliant ideas for bringing more happiness into your life. The Book of Happiness is more than just a practical guide to improving your happiness levels. It's a complete makeover, aimed at putting a spring in your step, and a permanent lift to your spirits. We all kw happiness is a state of mind, but few of us kw how to improve our share of it. Many people think that happiness just comes out of where. Not so. The reality is you can create your own happiness by choosing what you do, what you say, where you go, what you remember, who and what you surround yourself with, what you think and what you listen to. The Book of Happiness kicks off with a Happiness Questionnaire to give you an instant snapshot of your current state of mind. Once you have scored yourself, you will learn the areas you need to focus on. There is a workbook to complete at each key stage, as well as stirring anecdotes, tips and happy thoughts to keep you going. Just remember: it only takes 21 days to get rid of an unwanted habit and to acquire a new one. Isn't it about time you got the happiness habit?
- Author BiographyHeather Summers began her career with British Airways where she worked in a variety of sales, training and management roles before leaving to run the training department at the then infamous London Borough of Islington. She was the first woman senior manager in Yorkshire Electricity, moving on from there to become Chief Executive of ABL (Bradford) Ltd. She is an experienced senior executive and human resources consultant. She runs her own successful consultancy business specialising in training and personal growth coaching. Her qualifications include MBA, Master Practitioner of NLP and a Diploma in Performance Coaching. She is also qualified in psychometrics (Saville and Holdsworth Ability and Personality tests - and Myers Briggs). Anne- Watson spent 18 years building up a successful and highly profitable research based headhunting business that was finally sold in March 1998. She now focuses on performance management and performance enhancement consultancy. She runs Luck Workshops with Heather Summers, challenging participants to take charge of their own destiny and outperform their own expectations.
- Author(s)Anne Watson,Heather Summers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.