All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE BOOK OF LIFE is t intended for those that like the current direction of humanity. THE BOOK OF LIFE explains the intent and meanings of the seven Spirits of God, explains the Spirit of each of the seven great religions of the world, reveals the Seven Universal Principles and advocates the way for the establishment of God's Kingdom on earth. The Book of Life also proposes, explains simply and proves through a new equation the physics Theory of Everything that integrates all the well-kwn and accepted current theories of physics. The Physics Theory of Everything is then validated by and shown to very usefully apply to Psychology, to Business and to Ecomics. Based on the Theory of Everything, the straight path correct solutions are advocated for humanity's current socioecomic, political, environmental and defense problems, using an entertaining fictitious story.
- Author BiographyThe author has been an executive and CEO of successful electronics companies, the last of which was Elgar Electronics Inc. Paul Zecos holds an MBA from Harvard University and Master of Science degrees from Columbia University and from the Athens National Polytechnic. The same author also wrote THE WORLD ANEW, in 2006, that predicted the 2008 economic collapse. In the Introduction THE WORLD ANEW says: A confluence of factors brings the worst economic collapse. In an attempt to be proven wrong and prevent the economic collapse, The World Anew says on page 386: The Federal Reserve Bank....must reduce the leverage, by increasing the capital reserve requirements of Banks, thus reducing the probability of an economic collapse. Yet the public was not informed of the solutions to the economic collapse that was coming; the increase in capital reserve requirements for Banks was done too late, after the economic collapse, causing much unnecessary suffering to hundreds of millions of people. THE BOOK OF LIFE offers the right solution and the straight path correct solutions that will avert the otherwise unavoidable within the next four years, hugely catastrophic global economic collapse and increasing human suffering.
- Author(s)Paul A Zecos
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAlexander A Zecos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.