All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionLife is filled with opportunities to become bitter or better. The personal reflections in this work will encourage the reader to cross from pain to peace when bridges arise. Sometimes whimsical, sometimes philosophical The Book of Pages About Crossing Bridges will encourage you to take chances, dream big, forgive deeply, love lavishly and become the best version of yourself!
- Author BiographyKris is a mother of two wonderful sons, mother-in-law to one lovely girl, Bapka (grandmother) to four. Besides working full-time as a legal assistant, she is a senior at St. Catherine's University in St. Paul, MN pursuing a B.A. in English - Written Communications through the Week-End College program. To reach this season of blessing, Kris has crossed many bridges. Raised in foster care, a teen mother, and divorced: Kris has found Someone who helps her cross from pain to peace.
- Author(s)Kris A Newman
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.