All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis little book collects together Mother Teresa's words of wisdom. Through simple prayers, meditations and insights, it offers us all a guide on the path to peace, whatever our faith, and speaks of the simple truths that transcend all boundaries. Warm, profound and yet very practical, The Book of Peace will provide a tremendous source of inspiration for you or someone you love. It is brimming with timeless messages for us all.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1910 in Albania, Mother Teresa started her own order, the Missionaries of Charity, in 1950 in Calcutta. During her lifetime she won many awards, including the Nobel Peace Prize, and founded hundreds of homes throughout the world. She died in 1999. Although she has yet to be officially canonised, millions today continue to remember and love her as a modern saint.
- Author(s)Mother Teresa
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight50 g
- Width111 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.