All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn this here ship, we follow the pirate's code: No frolikin' in the bilges, songs about scurvy, and most important, each buccaneer must keep his pistol ready for action at all times. Break the code, me bucko, and you'll be forced to walk the plank. In The Big Book of Pirate Stuff, Captain Michael MacLeod and Jamaica Rose teach the fine art of pirateering, from plundering, pillaging, and gambling to digging for buried treasure. A dabble of history, a smatterin' of activities, and a healthy dose of derring-do make this book a must-read for aspiring pirates. Jamaica Rose, aka Christine Markel Lampe, was kidnapped by pirates in 1988 when a friend invited her on a pirate cruise. She met her husband, Captain Michael MacLeod aka Michael Lampe, on that first voyage, and they've been pursuing the piratical life ever since. They publish No Quarter Given, a newsletter on all things pirate, and are founding members of the Port Royal Privateers. They live in Southern California.
- Author(s)Jamaica Rose
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLayton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Out-of-print date21/03/2012
- Content Note125 Illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.