The Book of Proverbs: God S Book of Wisdom: Book 2 by Kevin Swanson (Spiral bound, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $107.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf all of the possible curriculum choices used for the education of our children, the most important textbook of all is that which God Himself presented in the book of Proverbs. This book is the core curriculum. It is God s book on how to live life on planet earth. To disregard this book in the education of our children would be a colossal error.With this Study Guide on the book of Proverbs, you will learn God s basic truths as they speak to the classical philosophical divisions of epistemology, metaphysics, and ethics. You will grapple with the tensions of determinism and human responsibility. You will find an entire system of priorities for life s ethics and purposes. You will find the basic constituents of a biblical social system, as well as principles for sound ecomics, government, and general business management. The book includes both a proper theology, anthropology, and human psychology. Every education program will give you a system of categories by which you understand life, history, truth, ethics, and reality. Some systems have a semblance of truth, but they are fundamentally compromised because they do t begin with the book of Proverbs or the fear of God (Prov. 1:7).This study guide is the fruit of seven years of daily instruction in the book of Proverbs on the part of homeschooling father, pastor, and author, Kevin Swanson. Each lesson includes: A topical breakdownAn exposition in the form of illustration and applicationAnd, penetrating, application-oriented questions to stimulate family discussionsSpiral-bound. 249 Pages.
- Author BiographyHomeschooled himself in the 1960 s and 70 s, Kevin Swanson and his wife, Brenda, are now homeschooling their five children. Since graduating from his homeschool and then serving as student body president of a large west coast university, he has gone on to other leadership positions in corporate management, church, and other non-profits. Kevin has 43 years of experience in the homeschooling movement and serves as the Director of Generations with Vision a ministry he founded to strengthen homeschool families around the country. As a father who wants to leave a godly heritage for his own five children, Kevin s passion is to strengthen and encourage the homeschooling movement all over the world, and to cast a vision for generations to come. For the last 4 years Kevin has hosted a daily radio program Generations Radio the world s largest homeschooling and Biblical worldview program that reaches families across the US and in over 100 countries.Kevin has also served as the Executive Director of Christian Home Educators of Colorado for the last nine years. He has also authored several popular books for homeschoolers, including Apostate, Upgrade-10 Secrets to the Best Education for Your Child, The Second Mayflower, the Family Bible Study Guide Series, and others.Kevin Swanson also serves as a teaching elder in a historical Christian church in the South Denver Metro area (www.reformationchurch.com).
- Author(s)Kevin Swanson
- PublisherGenerations with Vision
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGenerations with Vision
- Weight408 g
- Width160 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.