All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCultures around the world have long used bathing to connect with Spirit, promote personal wellness, and celebrate cultural milestones. The Book of Sacred Baths shows how to use this wonderfully relaxing practice to create transformation in your love life, career, health, and spirit. Use essential oils, crystals, candles, and colour therapy along with visualization and ritual practice to raise your vibration and release negative energy down the drain. Join author Paulette Kouffman Sherman, PsyD, as she explores the history of spiritual bathing, the healing medium of water, creative intention, and much more. Discover 52 recipes for sacred baths, one for each week of the year. Each bath recipe is tailored to a specific emotional or spiritual need, and helps you align your thoughts, feelings, and emotions to attract your highest good.
- Author BiographyPaulette Kouffman Sherman, PsyD (Brooklyn, NY) is a licensed psychologist with a doctorate degree in clinical psychology and is the author of more than twenty books. She is a certified life coach, author, teacher, relationship expert, and speaker. Paulette is a Reiki Master, attuned by Raven Keyes, and has studied shamanic journeying, angel intuition, chakra balancing, and spiritual practices with top experts in the field.
- Author(s)Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.