The Book of Senior Jokes: The Ones You Can Remember by Geoff Tibballs (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.55Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by agnesrarebooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgeing is one of those unavoidable facts of life, and what more can you do about it than laugh (admittedly, slightly defensively)? Just why fading physical and mental faculties should be so funny is something of a mystery, but they are and with The Book of Senior Jokes you can laugh off your forgetfulness, fading physique and new penchant for the afteron nap. This book - and do, please, try to remember to pay for it - is a collection of the very best 'senior' jokes, putting them down between hard covers where even you can't forget them. The Book of Senior Jokes is the perfect present for anyone feeling their age, matter how old they may be, that will help them celebrate all that is positive - and positively hilarious - about growing older.
- Author BiographyGeoff Tibballs has written many bestselling books, including Senior Jokes (The Ones You Can Remember), Seriously Senior Moments (Or, Have You Bought This Book Before?) and The Grumpy Old Git's Guide to Life.
- Author(s)Geoff Tibballs
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Weight266 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.