Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis research provides a sustained theological reading of the Armenian text of Ben Sira on the basis of Yakob Nalean's commentary written in the 18th century. At the same time it places a great emphasis on the textual evaluation of the various versions of Ben Sira in Armenian. In this respect an attempt has been made to display the unique features of the Armenian Ben Sira within the wider scope of the scholarship of this biblical text.
- Author BiographyGaregin Hambardzumyan, University of Sheffield, London, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Garegin Hambardzumyan
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleDeuterocanonical and Cognate Literature Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight471 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.