All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the authors of the much-loved 1080 Recipes - the Spanish cooking bible by Simone and Ines Ortega - the 1080 Book of Tapas presents a collection of over 250 definitive recipes for everyone's favourite type of Spanish food. From gambas al ajillo (garlic prawns) to tortilla espala (Spanish omelette), it combines classic tapas dishes from 1080 Recipes with hundreds of brand new recipes from the Ortegas, introduced by rewned Spanish tapas chef Jose Andres.
- Author BiographySimone Ortega, author of the best-selling 1080 Recipes, wrote about food for over 50 years and became the foremost authority on traditional Spanish cooking. Generations of Spaniards learned to cook through her books. Ines Ortega is a food writer who has written many Spanish cookbooks and collaborated with her mother from a young age. Jose Andres, chef-owner of several Spanish restaurants in the US, is an expert on tapas and Spanish cuisine.
- Author(s)Ines Ortega,Simone Ortega
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note250 illustrations
- Weight1329 g
- Width180 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byJose Andres
- Translated byAngela Bradford,Mary Consonni,D'Edicio Equip
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.