All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe federal sector continues to grow and expand. This new edition offers job seekers all of the tools necessary to land a high paying civil service job. The federal government is this country's largest employer with just under 3,000,000 civilian workers averaging $81,258 a year in salary, t counting attractive benefits. Discover where the jobs are, how to apply, and most importantly where to find them. This totally revised and updated edition includes numerous resources for exploring careers and locating job vacancies nationwide and overseas. Readers will find a comprehensive federal application guide with sample resumes and the 11th edition is totally updated throughout and interspersed with the author's and editor's personal perspectives gained from a combined 100 years of government service. Jobs will be available at thousands of locations and in hundreds of occupations, entry level to professional. Few employers can match the wide range of career opportunities and job security that government offers.
- Author BiographyDamp is the author of 25 books and writes from first-hand experience, he spent 35 years working for Uncle Sam. Damp's titles have been featured, reviewed and recommended by Library Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal and he has appeared on hundreds of radio talk shows and on the CNN Your Money show.
- Author(s)Dennis V. Damp
- PublisherBookhaven Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMoon Township
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBookhaven Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.