All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEinstein's theory of general relativity opens the door for the study of other possible universes-and weird universes at that. The Book of Universes gives us a stunning tour of these potential universes, introducing us to the brilliant physicists and mathematicians who first revealed these startling possibilities. John D. Barrow then explains the latest insights that physics and astromy have to offer about our own universe, showing how they lead to the concept of the multiverse -the universe of all possible universes.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Barrow is professor of mathematical sciences and director of the Millennium Mathematics Project at Cambridge University, as well as a Fellow of the Royal Society. He is the best-selling author of many books on science and mathematics, including Mathletics: 100 Amazing Things You Didn't Know about the World of Sports and 100 Essential Things You Didn't Know You Didn't Know: Math Explains Your World.
- Author(s)John D. Barrow
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note112 illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.