All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor any of us, what stays? For the arsonist's wife who has t yet left? The devout saint trudging ather mile in his nail-shoes? The lost couple in their dying moments in a Nebraska blizzard? The old woman who refuses to leave her home in Cherbyl? With an unflinching eye, James Crews gives us the forbidden love, forbidden unions, and secret lives that, whatever the loss, the attrition, the cost, we must ackwledge, must hold, must keep. And here, in Crews's finely wrought, deeply felt poems, is their testimony.
- Author BiographyJames Crews was the 2009 recipient of the Prairie Schooner Bernice Slote Award for Emerging Writers. He is the author of What Has Not Yet Left, winner of the 2009 Copperdome Prize; One Hundred Small Yellow Envelopes; and Bending the Knot, winner of the 2008 Gertrude Press Chapbook Prize. He lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)James Crews
- PublisherBison Original
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePrairie Schooner Book Prize in Poetry
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Original
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.