All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $35.39Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionFull of humorous illustrations and text, this book seeks to explain and demystify the strange, and sometimes disgusting, actions of the human body.
- Author BiographyPaul Mason's interest in writing stems from his childhood when he won the Scripture Prize in his last year at Primary School. He now is an experienced freelance writer and editor of a variety of children's information books, with subjects including extreme sports, geography and travel. He has a degree in anthropology, has worked in Turkey and taught English as a foreign language. Paul is a keen sportsman and particularly enjoys surfing, mountain biking and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFrom Armpits to Zits
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight180 g
- Width191 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.