All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive international history of Jaguar's classic grand tourer, the XJ-S, from inception until the end of production. Not only essential reading, but a great reference source for all owners and would-be owners. Includes really useful advice on buying, running and restoration. Includes 270 photos and illustrations.
- Author BiographyBrian Long is a respected automotive historian and author. He owned a V12 XJ-S for several years and has close links with the Jaguar factory. He has been fortunate enough to have driven almost every model of XJ-S ever built.
- Author(s)Brian Long
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note290
- Weight1043 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.