All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAre you ready to leave the 9-5 and get started flipping houses? The Book on Flipping Houses is written by active real estate fix-and-flipper J Scott, author of the popular real estate website 123Flip.com, and is published by BiggerPockets Publishing, the publishing arm of the premier real estate investing website BiggerPockets.com. This -fluff book contains more than 350 pages of detailed, step-by-step training perfect for both the complete newbie or seasoned pro looking to build a killer house flipping business. In this book you'll discover:
- How to get financing for your deals, even with cash and poor credit!
- How to evaluate a potential market or farm area!
- What types of properties you should buy, where and from whom!
- How to find great deals from motivated sellers!
- How to evaluate deals quickly and accurately!
- How to make competitive offers and complete your due dili-gence efficiently and effectively!
- How to create a Scope of Work, a Budget and a Schedule!
- How to hire the best contractors and manage your rehab to completion!
- How to get your properties under contract for top dollar!
- How to get your property to the closing table as efficiently as possible so you can collect your check!
- Author BiographyJ Scott is a full-time real estate investor and rehabber currently living in the suburbs of Washington, DC (formerly living and investing in Atlanta, GA). He is originally from the East Coast, and until Spring of 2008, he resided in Silicon Valley (California), where he spent many years in management at several Fortune 500 companies. In 2008, J and his wife decided to leave the 80-hour work weeks and the constant business travel behind. They quit their corporate jobs, moved back East, started a family and decided to try something new. That something new ended up being real estate, and five years later, they've built a successful business buying, rehabbing and reselling single family homes. Since 2008, J and his wife have rehabbed over 150 of their own houses for millions of dollars in profits, and have mentored and assisted other investors in rehabbing hundreds more properties. These days, the team has branched out, now flipping houses in different parts of the country and focusing on larger new-construction projects. J has detailed his real estate adventure on his blog, 123Flip.com, where he discusses all his team's triumphs, failures and results -- including all the nitty-gritty financial details of the business.
- Author(s)MR J Scott
- PublisherBiggerpockets Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBiggerpockets Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMR Brandon Turner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.