The Book on Prp: An Easy to Understand Consumer's Guide to Understanding How Platelet-Rich Plasma Is Used to Treat Problems Such as Tendonitis, Ligament Damage, Bursitis, Fasciitis, and Other Related Disorders by Nathan Wei MD (Paperback / softback, 2010)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable in both written as well as audio formats, The Book on PRP is an easy to understand consumer's guide to understanding how platelet-rich plasma is used to treat problems such as tendonitis, ligament damage, bursitis, fasciitis, and other related disorders. It is written in easy to understand language by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR a board-certified rheumatologist and authority on the topic. If you're at all interested in the current techlogy and the questions you need to ask before you seek out this type of treatment, this guide is a must.
- Author BiographyNathan Wei, MD is a graduate of Swarthmore College and the Jefferson Medical College. He completed his residency at the University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan and his fellowship in arthritis at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland. Dr. Wei is an acknowledged national expert in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and is the author of more than 500 publications. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, a Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology, and is the only American rheumatologist member in the Arthroscopy Association of North America. Dr. Wei is considered an authority and expert in stem cell and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) procedures. He is active in clinical research and is the Director of the Arthritis Treatment Center, located in Frederick, Maryland.
- Author(s)Nathan Wei MD
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.