All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIf you or someone you kw has been diagsed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), you may have lots of questions about what's going on inside your body, and how to overcome the illness. The Book on Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment is a definitive resource written by an arthritis expert. It includes chapters on diagsis and early intervention, conventional and alternative therapies, and other information that will help you get your life back. With the right treatment, you can lead a productive, satisfying, and thrilling life.
- Author BiographyNathan Wei, MD is a graduate of Swarthmore College and the Jefferson Medical College. He completed his residency at the University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan and his fellowship in arthritis at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland. Dr. Wei is a national expert in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and is the author of more than 500 publications. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, a fellow of the American College of Rheumatology, and the only American rheumatologist member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America. Dr. Wei is known internationally for his expertise in stem cell and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) procedures. He is active in clinical research and is the director of the Arthritis Treatment Center, located in Frederick, Maryland.
- Author(s)Nathan Wei MD
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.