All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Booklover's Book of Jokes, Quips and Quotes spans centuries to provide a book full of bookish humor, pithy sayings, one-liners and the just plain silly. With sections containing the best barbs from Oscar Wilde, insults from Shakespeare, wise words from Jane Austen, John Milton and P.G. Wodehouse, silly book titles, 'light bulb' and 'kck-kck' jokes, this jolly little book is a cornucopia of delight and light relief for book lovers everywhere. The jokes range from the erudite and wise words of an old master, Horace: 'Kwledge is the foundation and source of good writing', to the puerile and unaccredited: 'My father gave me a dictionary for my birthday. But I just couldn't find the words to thank him'.
- Author BiographyThe author has worked in bookselling and publishing for more than 35 year.
- Author(s)David Wilkerson
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Weight181 g
- Width120 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.