All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe lives in a bookstore behind a large WALL OF WORDS.He eats DELICIOUS WORDS from recipes.He throws SHARP WORDS and POINTED REMARKS at his enemy.And one day he slips through the words into a story that is the greatest adventure of his life. He is THE BOOKSTORE MOUSE. A clever and wise fable, this tale is for every book lover, every story lover, and every lover of words.
- Author BiographyPEGGY CHRISTIAN has been a reading specialist, a bookstore manager, a teacher of language arts and writing, and the author of the picture book If You Find a Rock. She lives in Missoula, Montana.
- Author(s)Peggy Christian
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication30/11/1995
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.