All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $53.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an account of the uniforms, insignia, weaponry, campaigns and military practices of the border reivers, the guerrilla soldiers who ran wild in the Marches of England and Scotland between the 13th and 17th centuries, and who for a while produced the best cavalry of their time, playing a decisive role in such battles as Flodden and Solway Moss.
- Author BiographyKeith Durham is from the Borders himself and has written a number of books and articles on the subject of the Reivers. He is also a skilled and respected figure sculptor who has produced models for a number of companies including Border Miniatures.
- Author(s)Keith Durham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/03/1995
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.275
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, b&w photographs
- Weight166 g
- Width183 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angus McBride
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.