All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdrian Oktenberg breaks the media-induced numbness surrounding the war in the Balkans, and makes it impossible to resist or deny this present-day gecide.
- Author BiographyAdrian Oktenberg lives in western Massachusetts. Her poetry and criticism have appeared in Ploughshares, The Kenyon Review, The American Voice, and The Women's Review of Books.
- Author(s)Adrian Oktenberg
- PublisherParis Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParis Press
- Weight95 g
- Width151 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.