All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comic thriller looking at British Asian Londoners.
- Author Biography'Mandragora, King of India' was Nirjay's first play. His second, 'Felling the Cedar Mountain' (2002), won a new competition and was commissioned by Tara Arts. His third play, 'Distortion' (2003), received a developmental commission from Tamasha Theatre.
- Author(s)Nirjay Mahindru
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.